Tuesday 8:30 AM The Sweaty Buddha
Thursday 5:30 PM 6-week Home Shala session starting Sept 9-Oct 14 (contact me directly for information)
Friday 8:30 AM Yogadurango
Yoga is a way of living, feeling inside ourselves, relating to, and experiencing life. This immersion is for those who are curious and ready to take their Yoga to the next level of integration.
Do you feel called to dive into the study of Yoga? Are you craving an inner shift? Have you ever come to your Yoga mat at home and wished you knew what to do? If so, this program is for you!
This 8-week program is designed to provide participants with an empowered, intelligent & committed personal home practice. Join us for this lineage based immersion.
This 50 hr. Yoga immersion is for you if you are looking to:
– Gain consistency, continuity, clarity & commitment around your personal home Yoga practice.
– Receive a strong foundation of tools and techniques to integrate Yoga into your life.
– Dive deep into the teachings of Yoga and come out feeling empowered around your practice. Knowledge creates inspiration.
– Develop a deeper understanding of the science & psychology of yoga through the lens of Patanjali Yoga Sutra. Have a clear understanding of what this practice is all about.
– Make the shift to establishing an educated home practice including intelligent modifications and variations for your body type.
– Love being in community? We do too. Join a like-minded group of Yoga seekers. Gain insight, inspiration, and friendship from your new Yoga Sangha.
The journey will include:
~ Familiarity with modified primary series sequence- have a home practice to always turn to.
~ Breakdown of alignment in all families of postures ~ standing poses, backbends, forward bends, arm balances, inversions
~ Intimacy with modifications and variations for your own body
~ Patanjali Yoga Sutra study ~ 6-8 key Sutras
~ Basic Pranayama practice
~ Learn 3 Yoga chants ~ Ashtanga invocation, Shanti Pat, Mangala Mantra
~ Restorative Yoga
~ Basic meditation practice
Classes meet weekly at the following times:
Mondays | 5:30~8pm
Saturday | 11am~3pm
This program will be in-studio and on Zoom. We must have 3 Zoom participants in order to run the program on Zoom. We will follow all CDC Covid-19 regulations. If need be, we are prepared to pivot the immersion program to wear masks and/or Zoom.
$800 before September 13
$850 after September 13
**Payment plans are available. Please inquire with Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Two partial scholarships available. Please inquire with Deb at email@example.com.
These 50 hours can be used towards the Yoga Alliance Ashtanga-Inspired Yoga Teacher Training Program which begins in spring of 2022. If you are already a Yoga teacher, you will receive CEC’s for this program. Inquire with Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.